Problem with my buy

Discussion in 'Account and Subscription Management' started by AliS7, Sep 15, 2020.

1. AliS7

AliS7 Bit poster

Hello, how are you? I bought Parralels last night (09/14) with my ipad, the purchase was charged on the credit card, but I am still not registered. Apple support suggested restoring the purchase. But I can't find that option in the app. My id app is alisaads***@gmail.com

2. Hello, did you purchase Parallels Desktop for Mac App Store Edition?

3. AliS7

AliS7 Bit poster

I purchase Parallels Access Service Plan for Multiple Computers

4. Did you get any specific error message? Could you share a screenshot of the issue with us please?

5. AliS7

AliS7 Bit poster

I did not receive confirmation of purchase from Parallels, only from apple. When I open the app it appears unregistered and I haven't received any code to activate. But they already discounted the amount on my credit card. My purchase receipts are in Portuguese.

Attached Files:

6. Thanks a lot for your reply.
    Did you purchase it from the App Store? How does Parallels Access appear at your App Store account?

7. AliS7

AliS7 Bit poster

I bought it on Ipad, the confirmation was on the App Store, but I bought it from the app Parallels, went to the option: buy the subscription, and followed the instructions. I sent the PrintScreen as it appears in my app store.

Attached Files:

8. AliS7

AliS7 Bit poster

Attached Files:

9. AliS7

AliS7 Bit poster

I bought going to buy inscription that appears in the previous image.

10. Did you try to logout and login into App Store account? Also did you try to restart your iPad and check?