Transfer license key to another account

Discussion in 'Account and Subscription Management' started by AlanC14, Feb 12, 2020.

1. Hello,
    please provide us with the detailed info via the private message.
    We will be glad to help!

2. IvanZ2

IvanZ2 Bit poster

Dear Maria from Parallels,

I would like to deactivate my parallels for mac 13 license on the email associated with this account I'm writing from. So I can transfer it to another account. Sadly I cannot find a possibility to write to you directly over pm in this forum. Can you please contact me on p***a.v.****@gmail.com? thank you!

WIth regards,
    Ivan

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 29, 2020
  3. Hello, we've just reset your Parallels Desktop 13 license key.
    Please check the issue and let us know how does it work for you.

4. IvanZ2

IvanZ2 Bit poster

Dear Maria, I still cannot transfer the license. Do I something wrong? I want to tranfer Parallels Desktop for Mac 13 license from ptiza.v.nebe@***mail.com to i.aleksandrovich@***mail.com. I was sure you deactivate the license on ptiza.v.nebe mail and I can just register this key on i.aleksandrovich account? Or how does it work?

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 30, 2020
  5. IvanZ2

IvanZ2 Bit poster

Thank you very much it now worked. I had just to do it in the actual account on my mac and not in the parallels website.

Maria@Parallels likes this.
  6. i have two accounts with different keys and i need to merge them

7. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We sent you a private message. Reply to it with the requested details.

8. ChristopheS2

ChristopheS2 Bit poster

My 5 licences pack (Parallels Desktop for Mac Pro Edition Upgrade (1 Year)) has just been renewed. One machine was upgraded without problem, on the other *new* machine I got the message "This license key is associated with another Parallels account. Please sign in using this account and try again." I don't think I have 2 accounts.
    How do I find the "other account" ?
    Also I do not see my recent Parallels 16 licences in my dashboard, should I see them ? are the key different from Paralles 15 and 16 ?

9. please help i still need to transfer my license

10. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We have reset the Parallels Desktop 9 activation key. Please follow the instructions below:
    1. Quit Parallels Desktop, then try to activate after launching it again.
    2. If you are still unable to activate, Open Terminal on the Mac and execute this command: prlsrvctl activate-license-online

Note: Parallels Desktop 9 is not compatible with ElCapitan or newer macOS X versions.

11. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We can see your upgrade keys are registered with "colin.***@epfl.ch". Use that email to activate.

12. that didnt work- parallels is still activated on the old account

13. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

If you wish us to transfer the key to a different account, please share the invoice in the private message for verification.

14. it says i can't upload the invoice ("Uploads are not available")
    its a pdf
    is there somewhere i can email it?
    there were other things listed in the invoice like other items in the order as well as my credit card info so i used preview's annotation tool and blacked them out

15. cant i just email you from both accounts?
    im trying to merge the accounts because i''m getting rid of my aol email (user agreement stuff and also verizon/oath) and when i went to change the email in my parallels account from aol to outlook i got the message saying there was already an account with the email and thats when i remembered i had parallels 9

16. Hello, please check your inbox for more information.

17. LucianoF1

LucianoF1 Bit poster

Hey Guys from support. I'm having the same issue, and I can't log with my old account, besides having the right password. I created this new account to transfer my old license. Can you help me?

18. Hello, sure, we will be glad to help you.
    Could you provide us with your old email, new email and the license key please?

19. LucianoF1

LucianoF1 Bit poster

Hi Maria,
    any news?
    I'm sending the info again:
    old email: lu*****_for****@ibest.com.br
    new email: lu*****_for****@hotmail.com
    license key
    5F8ES8-TAZFMT-RCNJGR-36RR36-D9****

20. Hi, please check your inbox for more information.