Web console does not work for work computer.

Discussion in 'Accessing your PC' started by MattH11, Nov 17, 2020.

1. MattH11

MattH11 Bit poster

I am able to go in through Android and iOS apps, but not via my desktop through the web portal. Chrome and Firefox completely fail, with the little circle just twirling in circles while I wait.

Is there any fix for this?

2. KatherinP

KatherinP Bit poster

it is working fine on my end, clear your cache and restart the browser - it should work

3. RazA

RazA Bit poster

I have the same issue, is there any fix please?

Thanks

4. Hi, did you try to clear the cache and restart the browser?

5. RazA

RazA Bit poster

Hi thanks for your response. Yes I did, cleared cache. Tried Incognito mode as well. Nothing worked.

6. What is your Parallels Access version?

7. RazA

RazA Bit poster

Version 6.1.0.

8. RazA

RazA Bit poster

BTW, I can access via Safari browser on Mac but no other browser and no other OS.

9. Please upgrade it to the latest version and check the issue.

10. Miguel12

Miguel12 Bit poster

I found a possible solution to the ingress failure from WEB console to a remote machine with Windows 10 operating system.

Parallels Access detects the "Microsoft User" password and the local machine's own access password if both are configured as requested by Windows 10 from rev 1803.

When requesting access to the remote machine from the WEB console, you must first give the password of the "Microsoft User" and then request the password to access the local machine.

If it is the case that both passwords are the same as my case, I recommend changing the password of "Microsoft User", after this you can easily access it.