Key registered to another account

Discussion in 'Account and Subscription Management' started by MichaelR55, Dec 31, 2020.

1. MichaelR55

MichaelR55 Bit poster

I switched from to a new computer and restored from a time capsule back up, I'm able to enter my original license key and get past the screen but when I attempt to activate I will get a message saying the key is registered to another account. I only have one account and can log into both machines with said account and pull the same license key.

2. JasonW19

JasonW19 Bit poster

I'm having this same issue - I've tried reaching out to Parallels Support via this thread and Twitter, but no reply...
    Hey, Parallels: I purchased direct support when subscribing, right? How about making it easier to access when there are account access issues such as these?

3. Hello,
    please provide us with your license key via the private message.

4. Hello,
    please share with us your license key and email address via the PM.
    Looking forward to your reply.

5. LuisR4

LuisR4 Bit poster

heeey I write on every social media and u promise me a discount and nothing happens u don't answer my message ... worst support ever with u guys

6. AkramD

AkramD Bit poster

Hello team, I am facing the same problem as this, what should I do?

7. Hello,
    we are sorry to hear that you're unhappy with the Support service.
    And we're here to help.
    I've just sent you a private message, please check your Forum inbox and provide us with some additional information.
    Looking forward to your reply

8. Hello,
    please sorry for the delay in response and provide us with the detailed issue description via the private message.