Is a new version 16 license valid for version 15 use

Discussion in 'Account and Subscription Management' started by gustavb4, Jan 7, 2021.

1. gustavb4

gustavb4 Bit poster

I installed parallels 16 trial using OSX Catalina and used successfully for a couple of days. However after upgrading to Big Sur i encountered network issues when starting parallels. As soon as i open parallels the internet connection in my mac host is lost, even though it works fine in the VM. I've read on the forums and it seems to be a known issue with no known root-cause. Same issue discussed here: https://forum.parallels.com/threads...tarting-windows-10-vm-in-parallels-11.329758/
    I can't get internet access in the host until i reboot my mac.

So after a suggestion in the linked thread i decided to download parallels 15 instead and now the internet connection works both in VM and host. But since I'm only using a trial version i need to purchase a key. Is it possible to buy a version 15 key? or is it possible to use the key for version 16 to register version 15? I'm fine using the older version but need to get a key before my trial period ends.

2. gustavb4

gustavb4 Bit poster

Trial period ending i 7 days, I use parallels for work. In need of an reply to this matter

3. Hello, please sorry for the delay in response. Did you purchase subscription or permanent license key?

4. gustavb4

gustavb4 Bit poster

Hi, I have not purchased any type of license yet, I'm just using the trial version for now.

5. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We no longer sell Parallels Desktop 15 one-time license. If you purchase a yearly subscription, you can use the key to activate Parallels Desktop 15.