Transfer license key to another account

Discussion in 'Account and Subscription Management' started by AlanC14, Feb 12, 2020.

1. ridvan

ridvan Bit poster

Hi,

I need help to transfer a license to another account.

2. PatrickL16

PatrickL16 Bit poster

Hi,

i reinstalled my mac and now I cannot activate parallels anymore. I own a Parallels 6 and Parallels 9(upgrade) license. Both registered to different accounts but it worked in the past. Now i can't activate anymore cause my parallels 6 license is to accepted.

3. Hi, we've checked your Parallels Account and found only Parallels Desktop 9 license key.
    Could you provide us with your Parallels Desktop 6 license key please?

4. Hello,
    please it looks like this KB article will help.
    please ping us here it it doesn't.

5. PatrickL16

PatrickL16 Bit poster

Sure. Should I post it here or is there a way to send it via private message?

6. PatrickL16

PatrickL16 Bit poster

Ok, since it seems to be moderated and not visible for all visitors anyways I'll post it here:
    QCQ5NW-Z7E9A6-******-******-YCMCS4

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 9, 2021
  7. PatrickL16

PatrickL16 Bit poster

Hi Maria, are there any news regarding this?

8. Hi, please sorry for the delay in response, replied you via the private message.

9. baba4

baba4 Bit poster

Hi, I originally purchased Parallels Pro for my MacBook Pro intel based which died recently. Now, I want to install Parallels on a new M1 machine. When trying to activate with the original key - it says the key is connected to a different account. It was never connected to a different email address. Can you please help?

10. baba4

baba4 Bit poster

Hi Maria, are there any news regarding this?

11. TinasheM1

TinasheM1 Bit poster

I am experiencing a similar problem and I have tried to reach to parallels support since yesterday morning but to no avail.

12. baba4

baba4 Bit poster

Is there away to get a refund? I paid for a full year and I can't use the product because of a licence key issue

13. TszKinH

TszKinH Bit poster

I also need help with account issue.
    I am IT support, I have 7 license of Parallels Desktop 14.
    Before this 7 license registered by 7 difference staff's email address.
    But some stall leaved , their email cannot access now, and I don't know the password of parallels account.
    How can I transfer license key to other account? Thanks.

14. Hello, could you provide us with our purchase order number please?

15. Hello, could you provide us with the details via the private message please?

16. Hello,
    Could provide us with your email address and license keys via the private message please?

17. RezaA1

RezaA1 Bit poster

Hi, I have a parallels key but cannot activate it. This is because it was used in an old mac. The old mac is broken. When I click on Activate on this Mac, I get this error:
    This license key is associated with another Parallels account. Please sign in using this account and try again.

Can you please assist me?

18. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We do not see any product purchased or registered using the current account. If you have used a different email, please log in to my.parallels.com using that email and locate your key. Use the same email address during activation.

19. JayeshK

JayeshK Bit poster

@Ajith@Parallels , @Maria@Parallels
    Hi, I have a Parallels Key which was earlier used by my colleague. My colleague has changed email id in his account. So now, it is my email id only, in terms of Parallels account.
    However, when i used that key for registration on website or when i used it to activate parallels software on my Mac, it does not allow me.
    Can you please help me with this ?

From other replies to other members, I understand that I need to send a private message to you. Can you please also guide me on how to send a private message ?

Thank you.

20. JayeshK

JayeshK Bit poster

Hi Parallels team, can you please help me with above request ?
    Thank you.