License assigned to a different account

Discussion in 'Account and Subscription Management' started by RonO4, Jul 19, 2021.

1. RonO4

RonO4 Bit poster

Good Day - I seem not to be able to locate a reg code. I renewed my sub back in January. getting error License assigned to a different account

2. xcom

xcom Bit poster

Hi, I bought an Upgrade key. --> wrong key reference no: #284369351 Parallels Email: peteroldenburger@xcom.dev clevervbridge email: jedi@xcom.dev Payment with IDEAL. Please REFUND or supply working key MAC M1 Parallels.

3. Hi, please sorry for the delay in response.
    If you still have an issue please provide us with your license key via the private message.

4. JerkoH

JerkoH Bit poster

Good Day - My license just got auto-renewed and now I'm getting the error message "License assigned to a different account" when I try to activate the license on my new mac.

5. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hello, we have sent you a private message. Kindly help us with your license key over there.

6. Alick

Alick Bit poster

Hi, I have a new computer and I am trying to setup parallels but I get the error message 'This license key is already registered in a different account.' I am only aware of having the one account with you - please can you assist?

7. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hello, we have sent you a private message. Kindly help us with your license key over there.

8. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven