new laptop/license registered in a different account

Discussion in 'Account and Subscription Management' started by MarcoM14, Sep 28, 2021.

1. MarcoM14

MarcoM14 Bit poster

I moved to a new laptop and when I try to use my license I get the "license is used on another Mac".
    When I pick the option to activate the license on this machine I get a message saying the license is associated with another Parallels account.
    Please help!
    Thank you

2. MarcoM14

MarcoM14 Bit poster

Parallels support team please advice how to proceed - this is a business license and I need parallels for work

3. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hello Marco, please DM us your Parallels Desktop license key so that we can check and assist you further.

MarcoM14 likes this.
  4. MarcoM14

MarcoM14 Bit poster

Hi! I don't get an option to DM you if I go to your profile page or my inbox..is it because I am a new user of the forum? Please shoot me a message so I can reply to that.
    Thanks!

5. McallenT@P

McallenT@P Parallels Team

Hello @MarcoM14, Please refer this KB article: https://kb.parallels.com/122760 to disable the license from your old Mac and then activate it in your new Mac. Thanks, Parallels Team.

6. MarcoM14

MarcoM14 Bit poster

I cannot apply the procedure that you linked, the license is not associated to my email because it was purchased by a business and I do not know what email it is associated to - the previous Mac it was associated to does not exist anymore. Please DM me and I will reply with the license and my email so that we can associate it to my profile and new hardware.

7. MarcoM14

MarcoM14 Bit poster

I was finally able to send you a DM :)

8. Hi, just sent you a private message,
    please reply us with your license key.