cancel/refund for subscription

Discussion in 'Account and Subscription Management' started by AaronL11, Sep 3, 2021.

1. AaronL11

AaronL11 Bit poster

I got a subscription about a week and half ago and I am looking to cancel it and get a refund is this possible and if so, how?

2. Anand48

Anand48 Member

Hi, we've just sent you a private message, please check. Thanks.

3. Hello, it looks like your order 290002329 has been refunded.
    If you have any additional questions please let us know.

4. SaraD3

SaraD3 Bit poster

I would appreciate someone contacting me as well. Our business is being charged for Parallels despite not using your product and I have been unable to reach any of the Customer Support, even after creating an account just to contact you guys to try to get this resolved.

5. Hi, if you would like to get a refund please share your purchase order with us.
    We will be glad to help.

6. SaraD3

SaraD3 Bit poster

I do not have a purchase order. The only reason I know we are being charged is that it showed up on a credit card statement, that's all I have. None of our computers even have Parallels on them. Can you please message me to resolve this?

7. Please check your inbox.

8. NafisaA

NafisaA Bit poster

Hello, I had subscribed for the 1year subscription but it didn't suit my needs. It looks like I will be charged again today for the renewal but I don't want to renew it anymore. I tried contacting the customer service beforehand, as well tried to cancel it from my account but couldn't find any option like that. Please look into it and cancel my subscription and make sure I don't get charged for the renewal. Please let me know in my email. Thanks!

9. McallenT@P

McallenT@P Parallels Team

Hello NafisaA, Please reply in a personal message with the reference number or the email address that was used a the time of purchase, so we can assist you with the refund. Thanks, McAllen.

10. NafisaA

NafisaA Bit poster

Please send me a personal message so I can reply to that!?

11. Fatih4

Fatih4 Bit poster

Hello, I haven't used parallels a day but have been charged. On the desktop version it is impossible to find the way to cancel the subscription plus to get refunded. Hope you can help. thanks

12. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hello, kindly PM us your purchased reference number or Parallels Desktop license key to assist you further. Thanks, Parallels Team.

13. Fatih4

Fatih4 Bit poster

sorry, how do I PM you? Where is this option??

14. Fatih4

Fatih4 Bit poster

sorry can you please let me know where to pm you! I wanna be reimbursed, i never used your product. It was a mistake in the first place to buy it, but that's my mistake, what is unacceptable is to be chARGED later yearly on this. I never signed or agreed on anything to have the obligation to make further payments.