Transfer license key to a new account

Discussion in 'Account and Subscription Management' started by VikasN2, Jun 17, 2021.

1. VikasN2

VikasN2 Bit poster

I have a key registered under a work email address. I have left the company since, and need this license to be transferred to a new account.

I have the key, but cannot access my old account since the email has been deactivated. Can this be resolved?

2. Hi, could you provide us with your old email address, new email and license key please?

3. VikasN2

VikasN2 Bit poster

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 18, 2021
  4. Hi, just moved your license key to new Parallels Account email address, please check and let us know if you have any additional questions.

5. ErinP

ErinP Bit poster

Hello--I'm getting this error message when I'm trying to activate my account, which I've had since Nov 2020: "This license key is already registered in a different account."

I shouldn't have a different email/account than the one I was logging in with--can someone help?

Thanks, Erin

6. Hello,
    Could you provide us with your license key and Parallels Account email address please?

7. ErinP

ErinP Bit poster

email: erin.prit*****@umgc.edu
    license key: E*****-*****R-******-*****R-******

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 2, 2021
  8. Hi, we've moved your license key to the shared email address.
    Please check.

9. UriahP

UriahP Bit poster

I'm trying to move my Parallels to a different Mac and it says I have reached the limit of activations. How can I get this license transferred to the other Mac?

10. NataliaS

NataliaS Bit poster

Hi!
    Could you please help me transfer newly purchased licence to another account, and the current one I can't use for parallels anymore.
    thnx in advance

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 14, 2021
  11. NataliaS

NataliaS Bit poster

Please let me know how much time it usually take to transfer the license from one account to another?
    I want to transfer to the new one and delete the old one.
    Please, let me know the best way to proceed.

12. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We have reset your activation key. Try to use it again and check.

13. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We have sent you a private message requesting a piece of information. Please check and reply to it.

14. JorgeL5

JorgeL5 Bit poster

Hello Parallels support.

Sorry to write in this post but I couldn't find any similar.

I have a legacy license parallels desktop 10 for mac and now I'd like to upgrade to 16th version. Does it work? Or Do I need to buy a new one at the full price?
    I don't want to purchase the subscription. Just use the license again because the legacy doesn't work in the new Mac OS.

Thanks,

15. ThomasA9

ThomasA9 Bit poster

Hi Parallels support,

I have an activated licence key that is attached to a Mac that has died and I can no longer access. Are you able to deactivate that account and let me use my licence key on a new computer? I cannot see any way of doing this via your support articles.

Many thanks

16. Hello, we've reset your Parallels Toolbox license, if you need to move any other license to your new Mac please provide us with the key via the private message.

17. Hello,
    To activate Parallels Desktop with an upgrade license, you need two keys: the upgrade key for the version you are installing, and a key for one of previous versions.
    For more information please check this KB article.

18. DikaiόpolisD

DikaiόpolisD Bit poster

Hello,
    I have 2 licences, one for parallels 16 I don't need and another for parallels 17 I use. I would like to move the first licence to another account. Can you help me?
    Thanks in advance

19. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

H
    Hello, kindly send your Parallels Desktop 16 license key along with old and new email address in private message to assist you further. Thanks, Parallels Team.

20. DikaiόpolisD

DikaiόpolisD Bit poster

Hello, how should I do that, on your email (if so, I would need it), or maybe here?