How to cancel subscription and get my money back?

Discussion in 'Account and Subscription Management' started by Parallels User, Dec 17, 2021.

1. Dear All,
    I bought a Parallels subscription on Black Friday to play some windows games on my Mac. However, the games keep crashing and it is getting very frustrating. I have submitted multiple tickets to request support but have not heard back from anyone.

So here's the thing: I don't want to continue my subscription. I would like to turn off the auto subscription and I want my money back. Would appreciate your assistance!

Thanks a lot in advance.

Regards

2. WojciechM1

WojciechM1 Bit poster

I want my money back too. Controller doesn't work. Where is email to support ? On Germanys Web is only Telefon number to find.

3. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hello, please help us with your purchased reference number to assist you further.

4. ChaseM1

ChaseM1 Bit poster

Hello, I also need assistance with my . Can you send me a private message to discuss further please? I have had no success reaching support and do not appear to have the option to email support, even though it appears as though I should be able to.

5. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hello, kindly provide us with detailed information about the issue you are facing to assist you further.

6. ChaseM1

ChaseM1 Bit poster

Thank you for responding! I purchased keys for Desktop for Mac and have not activated either of them. I would like to get a refund for them please. If you would send me a private message, I'd be happy to provide additional details about the nature of the transaction and the reference number. Thanks!

7. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hello, we have sent you a private message. Kindly help us with your purchased reference number over there.