Transfer license key to another account

Discussion in 'Account and Subscription Management' started by AlanC14, Feb 12, 2020.

1. JayeshK

JayeshK Bit poster

This is 3rd request for the help. I also tried to reach you on Twitter and Facebook messenger. Please reply.

2. JayeshK

JayeshK Bit poster

Moderator, I appreciate you for approving the post. Can you please request support team to provide the support ? This is pending for quite some time now and it is quite disheartening and frustrating.

3. JayeshK

JayeshK Bit poster

I got the help over Facebook messenger. This is solved. Thank you.

Maria@Parallels likes this.
  4. Alex67

Alex67 Bit poster

hi guys from support,
    i still need to do this. i have access to both emails and parallels accounts, and all the retail cds w/ the keys
    alex

5. Hi, please sorry for the delay and reply us back via the private message with your both email addresses and license keys.
    Looking forward to your reply.

6. Thank you for your reply, your key has been transferred. Please check.

7. eduzgz

eduzgz Bit poster

Hello I've tried Parallels Desktop with an automated generated password, the problem is that I did activate with that email which is imposible to remember and also wanted to have my licence somewhere that I can check or modify.
    Could you please help me to move the new key to my original account? It doesn't appears there.
    Thank you.

8. Hello,
    please provide us with your license key, purchase documents and current email address via the private message.
    Looking forward to your reply.

9. Freda1221

Freda1221 Bit poster

I have the same issue, how do I send you a private message? I can't find the button.

10. Hello, we've just sent you a private message, please check your inbox and reply.

11. FernandoA8

FernandoA8 Bit poster

Hello,

I bought the product first (before making a Parallels account) and then I made a Parallels account. The problem is that I cannot link the license number with my account email. Please can someone help me?

Thanks.

Apologies for my poor English.

12. Hello,
    could you provide us with your Parallels Account email address, your license key and purchase order number please?

13. Fredrik1

Fredrik1 Bit poster

Hello
    We have bought a new MacBook and need to move the license to the new computer.
    I need help to deactivate the key on the old computer.
    Regards
    Fredrik

14. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We have reset the business activation key. You can try to use it again and check.

15. darkk1

darkk1 Bit poster

I have a license key of parallels, but I formatted my laptop, and now, I'm trying to install parallels on a new pc with a new account and I receive a message that the key is already in use and linked to my old account

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 2, 2021
  16. Hi, could you provide us with your license key and Parallels Account email address please?

17. StevenT10

StevenT10 Bit poster

I want to do the same but don't understand the process.

18. AlwikT

AlwikT Bit poster

Hi Parallels team, I'm in the same boat as a lot of other people here. I have a serial witch is connected to a an account of a colleague. It has to be transferred to me. How can I do that?

19. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hello, are you using Parallels Desktop Business Edition or Pro Edition?

20. AlwikT

AlwikT Bit poster

Hello, thanks for your reply, I'm using the standard edition.