Cannot access my old email address

Discussion in 'Account and Subscription Management' started by Gerardo Doro, Jul 26, 2021.

1. Gerardo Doro

Gerardo Doro Bit poster

Hello, I need to migrate my Parallels account from gerardo.doro@isisware.com to gerardo.doro@kodis.com because my company changed name recently and I want to have my account connected to my new email.
    Thank you.

P.S: I am asking here for help because I already created a ticket from my new parallels account but i didn't received any answer from 2021-07-05.

2. Hello,
    we've checked your account and didn't find any subscriptions or permanent license keys
    You can just start to use your gerardo.doro@kodis.com Parallels Account
    and if you would like to we can remove your previous one gerardo.doro@isisware.com

3. Gerardo Doro

Gerardo Doro Bit poster

Dear Maria,
    thank you for you reply.
    I have a "Parallels Desktop for Mac Business Edition" subscription as you can see in my screenshot.
    Could you please verify again?

Attached Files:

4. Thank you for your reply.
    Could you share your license key please?

5. Gerardo Doro

Gerardo Doro Bit poster

Dear Maria,
    thank you for your reply.
    I contacted my internal IT support and i discovered that our licenses are not actually linked to our accounts but just "keys" so I should be fine as is.

You can close the case, thank you.

6. BillD7

BillD7 Bit poster

I have two licenses under two different emails. One email address is no longer viable. Is there any way to have that license transferred to my current email ?

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2022
  7. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hello. we have removed your email address from the public forum for security purpose. We have sent you a private message. Please help us with your both email addresses in private message.