License got Renewed and Payed

Discussion in 'Account and Subscription Management' started by LorenzK2, Mar 11, 2022.

1. LorenzK2

LorenzK2 Bit poster

Hey Guys,

on 4. February 2022 my Subscription got Renewed but my accounts shows it is expired...

Any idea why ??

2. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hello, please help us with your renewal purchased reference number to assist you further.

3. LorenzK2

LorenzK2 Bit poster

The renewal number is 318591898

4. McallenT@P

McallenT@P Parallels Team

Hello @LorenzK2, Reference #318591898: Your payment for Parallels Desktop for Mac Standard (1 Year) has been rejected. An email was sent to you regarding this issues. Please purchase an upgrade license or a new license and activate it under the same account. Thanks, Parallels Team.

5. LorenzK2

LorenzK2 Bit poster

True, i changed my bank and the payment has been send from my new bank with the renewal number as reference on 15 February 2022.

6. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hello, as we can see after the canceled transaction you got the refund, and then you renewed the same license via wire transaction. We would like to inform you that when you get a refund for a purchase, the license gets deactivated automatically. That is the reason you are not able to use the license. It needed to be activated manually.

7. LorenzK2

LorenzK2 Bit poster

And now please activate the license, its payed since 15.02.2022 .....
    Screenshot 2022-03-16 at 11.17.23.png Screenshot 2022-03-15 at 20.39.03.png

8. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hello, we are checking on your issue internally, will resolve it at the earliest.

9. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hello, we have activated your license key. Please try to activate it now.

10. MarkJ23

MarkJ23 Bit poster

I have the same problem. Subscription renewal got paid, but account shows no products. I need to move this to a new computer and am unable to do so. Since I dont have any licenses in you system, it is impossible to actually talk to anyone to get this fixed.

11. McallenT@P

Hello @MarkJ23, Please provide all your possible email addresses, we will check and get back to you. Thanks, Parallels Team.

12. MarkJ23

MarkJ23 Bit poster

not on a public forum.

13. McallenT@P

Hello @MarkJ23, We have sent you a personal message, please reply to the same with the email address. Thanks, Parallels Team.

14. FlorianD2

FlorianD2 Bit poster

Hello, I have bought today a renewal of the parallel desktop app, now I cannot find activation key and in my account here it says that the activation has expired.

15. McallenT@P

Hello @FlorianD2, Please provide the email address or the order reference number, so that we can check and get back to you. Thanks, Parallels Team.

16. FlorianD2

FlorianD2 Bit poster

Attached Files:

17. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hello, we have sent you a PM. Please help us with your registered email address over there.

18. ChristopherH25

ChristopherH25 Bit poster

I have a problem and no idea who to speak to.
    My email address which is linked to Parallels was attacked by spam, and I mean 200+ spam emails in one day. So i closed that email address and created a new one. My parallels licence code is linked to my old email address and I want it transferred to my new email address. I have my licence code but when I try and register it it says that it's linked to my old email address and will send me an email, but that email address has been deleted and so those emails can never be answered.
    I have been searching for a Contact US section, but there is nothing available. Will someone who can help please PM me. Or better yet email me.

19. ChristopherH25

ChristopherH25 Bit poster

The above message can be removed or ignored. This problem was solved with Parallels team on facebook messenger.

Thank you

20. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hello, great. Please reach us back for any further queries.