How to cancel subscription and get my money back?

Discussion in 'Account and Subscription Management' started by VictorS12, Sep 7, 2020.

1. VictorS12

VictorS12 Bit poster

Dear All,
    I bought a Parallels subscription about a year ago (on the 09/01/2018) and expected to use it on a regular basis. I actually have not... At all. And at some point, I completely forgot that I paid 80€ for that (tbh, useful) tool. On the 09/01/2020, I was charged another 80€ for the next 12 months.

So here's the thing : I don't want that subscription and I want my money back. Is that even possible? I just turned the auto-subscription off (what a bullshit). Now I just want my account to be deleted and the money to be sent back to my bank account. Would appreciate your assistance!

Thanks a lot in advance.

Regards

2. Hello,
    We've checked your account and autorenewal has been turned off.
    If you would like to get a refund please provide us with the purchase order we will check it for you.

3. VictorS12

VictorS12 Bit poster

Hi Maria,
    Don't have the purchase order with me at work but here's my mail adress : victor.senech@gmail.com. I purchased the Parallels Desktop for Mac licence in September 2019. I had not turned the autorenewal off until yesterday. It was already too late as the subscription was paid for again... But I would like to cancel it and get a refund. Thanks a lot in advance.

Victor

4. VictorS12

VictorS12 Bit poster

Hi Maria,
    Anything new regarding my request? Would like to get a refund asap if you don't mind... Very important.
    Thanks a lot,
    Regards

5. VictorS12

VictorS12 Bit poster

Should you need the purchase order or some kind of a bill, would you mind letting me know where to find that? In "My Account" or something? Thanks a lot

6. VictorS12

VictorS12 Bit poster

Hello Maria,
    May I kindly follow up with my request?
    Thanks

7. Hello, please share with us your purchase order

8. Hello, does the issue still actual? We're still looking forward to your reply.

9. AlejandroC8

AlejandroC8 Bit poster

hola, necesito cancelar la activacion automatica anual.

10. AlejandroC8

AlejandroC8 Bit poster

Hola, necesito cancelar la opcion de activacion automatica de mi cuenta, dado que me han cobrado la licencia anualmente, gracias

11. Hello, in order to turn off your subscription autorenewal please check this KB article.
    If you would like to get a refund for the latest purchase please provide us with a purchase order number.
    Please let us know if you have any additional questions.

12. kostisx

kostisx Bit poster

Dear all,
    Today I had my subscription renewed even though I do not use it anymore! I missed the trick with auto-subscription (in iTunes Store)
    Is it possible to get a refund?
    Best regards,
    Kostis

13. PaulR36

PaulR36 Bit poster

Dear all,
    Today I wanted to try Parallels Desktop but instead I bought the annual subscription, I did this with my two accounts and instead paid 160€. Can I please have my two accounts deleted and get paid back, if this is possible.
    Thanks in advance,
    Paul

14. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hello, please help us with your purchased reference numbers to assist you further.

15. PaulR36

PaulR36 Bit poster

Hello, sorry for the wait but I just found the purchased reference number and it is "MTYZFBFZQQ". I also found out that it was only on this account and the other account didn't make me buy anything.
    Thanks a lot for helping,
    Paul

16. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hello, we have sent you a private message. Please help us with your registered email address or license key over there.

17. PaulR36

PaulR36 Bit poster

Ok thanks a lot !

18. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hello, your most welcome.

19. BlakeZ

BlakeZ Bit poster

Hello all,
    I also purchased a Parallels Desktop subscription (last year) that I had intended to use frequently for software development, but it turns out that I've found other solutions instead. I had completely forgotten that the subscription was still active, and just today I was unknowingly charged $84 for another 12 months. The fact that auto-renewal is enabled by default is frustrating, and I would really appreciate it if someone could please help me out with this issue, and possibly let me know how I would get a refund.
    Best regards,
    Blake

20. BlakeZ

BlakeZ Bit poster

The reference number for that invoice is 337748747, for reference.