How to cancel subscription and get my money back?

Discussion in 'Account and Subscription Management' started by VictorS12, Sep 7, 2020.

1. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hello, we are not able to find any purchase with 337748747. We have sent a private message. Kindly help us with your registered email address or Parallels Desktop license key over there.

2. SumanR1

SumanR1 Bit poster

Hello all,
    Today I purchased(upgraded) a Parallels Desktop 17 for Mac but I am not fully satisfied with the product. So, I want to cancel my subscription and get my money back as soon as possible. The reference number for that invoice is 339956495, for reference.

3. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hello, we have already initiated the refund on 6/12/2022. The amount will reflect in your account within 5-76 business days.

4. ErickM4

ErickM4 Bit poster

Hello,

Im in a similar situation to BlakeZ. I have canceled the auto removal and if possible would like a refund, My reference number is 342111296

Thanks in advance

5. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

we have initiated a refund of MXN2,286.59 for your purchase Parallels Desktop for Mac Pro Edition renewal. The amount will reflect on your account within five to seven business days. The license key will be deactivated once we will initiate the refund.

6. ErickM4

ErickM4 Bit poster

thank you!

7. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hello, your most welcome.

8. RyanH15

RyanH15 Bit poster

Hi may you please cancel my subscription. Thank you!

9. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hello, for cancelling your subscription kindly disable the auto renewal option for that subscription, once the auto renewal disabled, after the expiry date, your subscription will be automatically cancelled. Please refer to https://kb.parallels.com/123306 for managing auto renewal.

10. VietV

VietV Bit poster

Hello, I have paid subcription for Parallels Desktop for Mac yesterday and I want to request a refund. I used to use it for a trial about 2 months ago but now I'm no longer use it anymore. Unfortunately, I totally forget to cancel the trial and then it is auto-subscription. So I would love to get a refund and I really appreciate if someone could help me to deal with this issue.
    Please let me know if I have any chance to get the money back because it is really important to me. Thank you so much.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2022
  11. Bhargava

Bhargava Bit poster

Hello, we are unable to find any Parallels Desktop for Mac licenses under the email address you have provided, we have sent you a personal message, please provide us with your payment reference number or the Parallels Desktop for Mac license key so that we can initiate the refund. Thanks.

12. ChrisT30

ChrisT30 Bit poster

Hi Bhargava! I'm in the same situation, can you please connect with me via private message, and I'll give you the information you need to provide a refund.

13. Bhargava

Bhargava Bit poster

Hello, we have sent you a personal message, please provide us with your payment reference number or the Parallels Desktop for Mac license key so that we can initiate the refund. Thanks.

14. AntonioM17

AntonioM17 Bit poster

Hi,
    I purchased a Parallels desktop subscription last year and did not know that auto-renew subscription was turned on by default. I would like to delete my renewed subscription and get a refund please. The invoice number is AKD-736106543628 and the reference number is 419993025.
    Can you please make the refund and delete the renewed subscription?

Thanks,
    Antonio

15. Trishna Oobeyram

Trishna Oobeyram Staff Member

Hello @AntonioM17
    We have initiated a refund for your subscription renewal.
    Regards,

16. PhineasG

PhineasG Bit poster

Hello,
    I was unaware of the auto-renewal for my parallels subscription and was charged for the second year today. If possible I would like to request a refund as I no longer use a Mac so the software will be of no use to me and I was not notified in advance of the approaching renewal date. My reference number is 422617213.
    Thank you!
    -Phineas

17. Avinash Bundhoo

Avinash Bundhoo Staff Member

Hello,
    Thank you for your feedback.

As per your request, the refund for the Parallels Desktop for Mac has been initiated for order № 422617213. Funds will be credited back within 5-7 business days.

Thanks

18. FaikO

FaikO Bit poster

Hi,

I purchased this product for my nephew in Turkey for his Macbook back in 2021 and then after a year, he did not need this anymore. However, neither from my account nor from his macbook we could not cancel the subscription. This has been keep charging me and I am not sure how to cancel it. Nothing on the user page, nothing on anywhere else. I don't want to call my bank and report this as a fraud and get back all my money and give a bad reputation to Parallels however, I need urgent help with cancelling the subscription and refund of my monies.

19. Trishna Oobeyram

Trishna Oobeyram Staff Member

Hello @FaikO
    Kindly check your personal message.
    Regards,

20. FaikO

FaikO Bit poster

What is the turnaround time for a reply with the messages? Because it feels like I just received a mail but that's all. Could you please help me with the refunds?