Banned From Forum

Discussion in 'Account and Subscription Management' started by JaydenB1, Jun 22, 2022.

1. JaydenB1

JaydenB1 Bit poster

I posted a thread seeking assistance with an error occurring with Parallels on M1 Mac. The thread included a screenshot with the error and a link to the app I was trying to run. The thread was titled "Sorry, this application cannot run under a virtual machine" and was posted 22-06-2022 under user name Jayden. I have now been banned from the forum. Can an Administrator please contact me to have this rectified. Thanks.

2. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hello, we are sorry for the inconvenience caused. Please help us with the screenshot of the error message. Are you running M1 Mac or Intel Mac?

3. JaydenB1

JaydenB1 Bit poster

Thanks for your reply. I am running an M1 MacBook Pro. The original post was in the M1
    Mac forum. I've attached a screen shot of
    the error message. I originally provided a link to the software that was causing the issue to help with trouble shooting but I think this may be why my post was labeled as spam and deleted. Please let me know if you would like me to provide this link again. Thanks.

Attached Files:

4. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hello, kindly check with that 3rd party application support, if the application which you are trying to run is supported under a virtual environment.