If I delete my Parallels account, will connected subscriptions get cancelled?

Discussion in 'Account and Subscription Management' started by igor32, Jun 30, 2022.

1. igor32

igor32 Bit poster

If I delete my Parallels account, will connected subscriptions get cancelled?

2. Bhargava

Bhargava Bit poster

Hello, please refer to and follow the steps to turn off auto-renewal for your Parallels Desktop subscriptions. Please refer to and follow the steps to delete the Parallels account. Thanks.

3. igor32

igor32 Bit poster

Signed up for Parallels Access via ipad/ios 15.5/apple pay
    None of the above-offered options is available.
    No offered option to unsubscribe. Only alternative subscription plans are offered, and a button to receive renewal receipts. No actual Unsubscribe button is available. The same can be found on iTunes.
    I would like to cancel the subscription and get a refund as well.
    Definitely not happy with this kind of policy.
    Please instruct me on the future steps needed.
    Thanks in advance!

4. Bhargava

Bhargava Bit poster

Hello, please be informed that Parallels Desktop for Mac App Store Edition and all the products purchased from the Appstore fall under the Apple Sales & Refund Terms and Conditions. Please refer to know about refund policy about products purchased from the Appstore. Thanks.

5. igor32

igor32 Bit poster

Thanks, Bhargava for your prompt reply!
    Could you help me at least unsubscribe from the Parallels Access yearly subscription?

6. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hello, kindly help us with your purchased reference number to assist you further.

7. igor32

igor32 Bit poster

Dear DeabasmitaM,
    Please find my purchase details below:
    ORDER ID: MSBZ3JNLH1
    DOCUMENT NO.: 130559514145
    DATE: 30 JUN 2022

8. Bhargava

Bhargava Bit poster

Please reply to our DM with the Parallels Access license key so that we can assist you further. Thanks.

9. NinaW

NinaW

Hello DebasmitaM and Bhargava,

I was unable to unsubscribe from the renewal too. I got a email today saying my subscription will renew in 30 days but when I going into my account, I couldn't find any of product purchased. I tried to follow the steps from support web to unsubscribe, but the options are not available for me. I do not know my Parallels Access license key. Please see the attached email and my account info.

Thank you

Attached Files:

10. Ashley Chumun

Ashley Chumun Staff Member

Hello @NinaW ,
    As requested, we have disabled the auto-renewal of your Parallels Desktop Subscription.
    Thank you