Find License Key

Discussion in 'Account and Subscription Management' started by TamariaY, Aug 3, 2022.

1. TamariaY

TamariaY Bit poster

Hello, I purchased a desktop pro subscription. How do I find my license key? I registered it upon activation. However, I did not receive an email containing it. My account will not move forward without it. It is not listed as purchased in the online store. Under accounts and licenses, it shows the partial number and no copy option. Also, I am receiving a message stating to active Windows in settings and this option is not there. Can you help?

2. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hello, please help us with your registered email address or purchased reference number.

3. MateuszW2

MateuszW2 Bit poster

hi
    i bought a product and I got a redemption code
    while write code comunity
    "has already been redeemed, please contact us if you believe there is an error"
    because of which I did not receive activate the code
    the product is of course new so i don't know what is these
    I have not received an active key

4. Bhargava

Bhargava Bit poster

Hello, please let us know where you have purchased Parallels Desktop for Mac so that we can check this further. Thanks.

5. MateuszW2

MateuszW2 Bit poster

Attached Files:

6. MateuszW2

MateuszW2 Bit poster

Media Markt. I got instructions on how to get the activation code there

Attached Files:

7. MateuszW2

MateuszW2 Bit poster

I am sending the proof of purchase

Attached Files:

8. TamariaY

TamariaY Bit poster

Hello, I purchased a desktop pro subscription. How do I find my product key for Microsoft?

Attached Files:

9. Nazeemabanu@P

Nazeemabanu@P Moderator

Hello @TamariaY , Please be informed that the Parallels Desktop for Mac does not come with Windows license key, Kindly refer to this link - https://kb.parallels.com/9003 for the same. To activate the Window Virtual Machine, please purchase the Windows license key separately from Microsoft. Thanks.