Activation limit reached

Discussion in 'Account and Subscription Management' started by DavidM130, Apr 26, 2022.

1. DavidM130

DavidM130 Bit poster

I reinstalled paralells Desktop on a few different macs and now I get
    "This license has reached its activation limit and can no longer be used to activate new product copies.". I am not using it on multiple mac. The previous macs are no longer with me. Can you lift the limit on my first license? I already bought a second license in the short term. But I do have another mac coming and I paid for a license that I can't use. I don't want to buy another one.

2. McallenT@P

McallenT@P Parallels Team

Hello @DavidM130, Please provide the license key that you are facing issues with, so that we can reset it. Thanks, Parallels Team.

3. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hello, we have deleted your previous message as it contains your Parallels Desktop license key. Kindly do not share any personal information on a public forum due to security purposes. Please try to activate your license key now.

4. Mv_1

Mv_1 Bit poster

I have exactly the same issue. First it says "licence already in use how would you like to activate?" with a choice of "activate on this Mac" (automatically deactivating others).
    But it takes me to "you have reached the maximum number of licenses" etc. with only option of buying which i don't want since I already have it!!!!

5. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hello, we have sent you a private message. Please help us with your license key over there.

6. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hello, we have sent you a private message. Please help us with your license key over there.

7. TerryP2

TerryP2 Bit poster

I recently got a new Mac and installed Parallels 18. When attempting to activate it, I used my license key but it says, "This license has reached its activation limit and can no longer be used to activate new product copies." I've moved my license from my MacBook to my iMac without issue before, it would ask me if I wanted to disable the license on the old computer and activate it on the current computer. That prompt does not show up this time, instead saying I can't activate my license. I do not have access to my old iMac. What do I do?

8. Bhargava

Bhargava Bit poster

Hello, we have sent you a private message. Please help us with your Parallels Desktop for Mac license key over there so that we can check this further. Thanks.

9. SergioN2

SergioN2 Bit poster

Hello, I have the same problem, can you help me ? Thanks

10. Bhargava

Bhargava Bit poster

Hello, we have sent you a private message. Please help us with your Parallels Desktop for Mac license key over there so that we can check this further. Thanks.

11. SergioN2

SergioN2 Bit poster

Hello, this is my Key:

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2023
  12. SergioN2

SergioN2 Bit poster

Can you help me please ?

13. Ram@Parallels

Ram@Parallels Parallels Support

Hi Sergio, Please try to activate it now and let us know how it works,

Also, we removed the license key from your post above because of security reasons. please activate the license key now and let us know how it works.

14. SergioN2

SergioN2 Bit poster

Hello, it seems to have worked, if I have any problem I will let you know

15. Bhargava

Bhargava Bit poster

Thank you Sergio. Please let us know if you have any additional questions.

16. IsaacH5

IsaacH5 Bit poster

Hello, I have the same problem. can someone help please? thanks

17. IsaacH5

IsaacH5 Bit poster

the error I receive is: "This license has reached its activation limit and can no longer be used to activate new product copies."

18. Adeboye Adeotan

Adeboye Adeotan Staff Member