I signed up under my university account and no longer have access to that email.

Discussion in 'Account and Subscription Management' started by CourtneyA, May 24, 2023.

1. CourtneyA

CourtneyA Bit poster

Hello,
    Are you originally signed up for parallels through my college university email. I have since graduated and no longer have access to that email. Is there anyway that I can condense that subscription with my current email. I have created a new account with my current email. Thank you for your time.

2. Pramesh Boodadoo

Pramesh Boodadoo Staff Member

Hello,
    We have sent you a private message to request for additional information to proceed further with your request.
    Thank you.

3. CourtneyA

CourtneyA Bit poster

Hello,
    I did not receive the email. My current email challigeralliger@gmail.com. I have a picture of my most recent subscription that is signed up through my University email. It is too large to send over the forum. Once I receive an email from you guys at that Gmail email I will be able to upload the photo.

4. Pramesh Boodadoo

Hello,
    Kindly verify your inbox on the forum, and you may upload the screenshot on a free file sharing drive and share it with us.
    Thank you

5. CurtisP4

CurtisP4 Bit poster

Hello I have the same problem.

I want to cancel my subscription.

I bought the software when working at a company I no longer work at.

Please private message me too!

6. Pramesh Boodadoo

Hello,
    We have sent you a private message to request for additional information to proceed further with your request.
    Thank you.