10.5.2 / XP no network connectivity

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration of Parallels Desktop' started by adriantoll, Feb 22, 2008.

1. cortig

cortig Member

I just cerated a .command script for my Script menu (making it owned by root) so that I can re-run it every time I need to after a reboot :)

2. cortig

cortig Member

Censored??

I had several posts in this thread and they are all gone except for the one I'm quoting here.
    One of them was providing a solution for the problem here (that works quite well for me).
    Did I get censored?? No idea why if it is the case, but I sure wonder why my posts have now disappeared from the thread.

What's interesting, is that if I go to the page to submit a new reply, I can see all the old posts that are no longer normally visible in the thread.

If I was censored, I would appreciate to know why. A little warning would have been nice too.

Last edited: Apr 2, 2008
  3. Xenos

Xenos Parallels Team

Hello Cortig,

None of your posts have been deleted and I think I can see all of them (7 posts). Are you sure you can not see them? I have never heard of such issues on the forum before.

I also wanted to say thank you for the useful information you post here.

Best regards,
    Xenos

4. cortig

cortig Member

Well that's really really weird. I can't see my other previous posts in te thread. The only ones I see are the latest 2. As I mentioned before, I still see them all when I hit reply, which tells me they are somewhere in the database. I tried searching to and they wouldn't show up...
    It's no big deal I guess if I'm the only one who can't see them. After all, I kno what they say ;-)

FYI, I am using the hybrid view and I can't see them either in the threaded tree representation or in the list of posts in this thread.

5. cortig

cortig Member

Well I see them in linear mode.....
    Hybrid and threaded won't display them for me.
    In Threaded and Hybrid, all posts of the thread fit in 2 pages, it requires 3 in linear mode.

6. -ian

-ian Bit poster

Thanks cortig

thanks cortig. Of all the suggestions, this one is works everytime for me. As an added bonus, I don't have to restart my Mac to do it.