Blackberry on Macbook Pro with RC2 not working

Discussion in 'Parallels Desktop for Mac' started by m1intel, May 31, 2006.

1. m1intel

m1intel Bit poster

All - I've installed RC2 and still can't get the Blackberry to connect properly. I get the wait 5-10 seconds message. I don't have anything running that is syncing with the Blackberry although I do have PocketMac installed.

Any ideas as to how to get it to sync?

Thanks!
    M

2. dpeck

dpeck Bit poster

Same here. This is the ONE thing I am really anxious to get up and running. Having to turn on my PC, or boot in BootCamp just to do some simple BB maintenance is driving me nuts. Parallels, any feedback on how to get this to work properly, or if it's still on the "to-do" list?

3. mikeshappell

mikeshappell Member

I would uninstall PocketMac. It includes a USB driver that would attach to the device when it is connected. If you remove the application (and the associated extension) then it is likely that the VM would see the device. I saw another report on the forum of someone who had their Blackberry up and working (mostly). Certainly farther along than you are getting.

4. m1intel

m1intel Bit poster

Blackberry USB...

So it really sucks if we have to uninstall PocketMac...

Parallels team, any ideas?

Thanks in advance.
    M

5. kennysabarese

kennysabarese Bit poster

i have a 7250 with the version 4.1 software

using parallels just released today post RC2. and windows says the blackberry is installed. but desktop manager and vzaccess as a modem do not work.