Need help with Registration/etc?

Discussion in 'Parallels Website and Forum' started by jgarcia@tdg-i.com, Mar 10, 2008.

1. jgarcia@tdg-i.com

jgarcia@tdg-i.com Member

I've been a customer since 2.x. I cannot log in to this site to upgrade to the latest 3.x build (that i paid for!) and have tried to retrieve my password from the online form but never get anything. I checked my spam and nothing is there. I sent a msg to the sales email channel and have gotten ZERO communication. I'm frustrated and want to upgrade to the latest build. Can anyone bubble this up to support and have them contact me? Else, i'll probably have to go VMWare.

2. Xenos

Xenos Parallels Team

Hello jgarcia@tdg-i.com,

Please download the build 5584 here.

Could you let me know the address you used to register on our site for I could check what's up with your account? Contact me by Private Message, please.

Best regards,
    Xenos

3. bibbinator

bibbinator Bit poster

I also cannot seem to access My Account. I bought the product some months back and tried to register today but it rejects my activation key. How can I fix this?
    Thanks,
    Brett

4. Xenos

Xenos Parallels Team

Hello Brett,

I have already answered you by PM.
    Just a note for everybody: please write a letter to Parallels Order Support if you encounter any problems with activation keys. The address is: order-support@parallels.com. You should specify the address you used to register and the way you bought the product.

Best regards,
    Xenos

5. jgarcia@tdg-i.com

jgarcia@tdg-i.com Member

Hi Xenos, please check your PM box. :)