Why are you making it so difficult ???

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration of Parallels Desktop' started by john., Sep 12, 2008.

1. john.

john. Member

I have been a user of Parallels for some time on my desktop MAC, I now have a MacBook Pro and am trying to install a new copy of Parallels onto this machine. I downloaded the software onto the MacBook and applied for the Trial Key. when I started to install the new system onto the MacBook I was advised that the Key had expired .

How do I get a key to load Parrallels onto a second MAC??????

Thanks

John

2. John@Parallels

John@Parallels Forum Maven

You need to enter your Parallels Desktop key, if it is only installation, if it is second installation you need to purchase second license

3. john.

john. Member

John,

As I indicated this is the second installation, why doesn't Parallels realize that I am applying for a second key and advise on the options available. I have also read that the initial key covers up to 2 machines but I am not sure about this.

Thanks

4. John@Parallels

John@Parallels Forum Maven

For details about license, please create in support, describe situation, and sales team will answer your questions about licensing. As far as I know, one license is for one Mac