A few questions

Discussion in 'Windows Virtual Machine' started by wsamuel235, Jan 27, 2008.

1. wsamuel235

wsamuel235 Bit poster

hey all...i've done some research, but must not be typing the right to stuff to find my answers. I've got MacBook Pro Intel Core Duo 2 Ghz from early 2006. I've recently just obtained Vista Ultimate 32 bit. I was paralleling Vista Business (don't know the bit rate). Here's my question...first, i had to update the network driver (which i did successfully), but there is a yellow exclamation mark by Other PCI Bridge Device...cannot find what it is or how to install it...Also, when i run a game this message comes up..."Hardware acceleration is either disabled or not supported by your video card driver, which could slow game performance. Make sure you have the latest video card driver installed and that hardware acceleration is turned on." In Business, i didn't have either of these problems, and i didn't have to manually search for the network drive...any suggestions on what i should do?

2. spectre

spectre Parallels Team

It looks like Parallels Tools didn't get properly installed on your Vista Business.
    Start the VM, log into Windows and click "Actions" - "Install Parallels Tools" on the Mac OS menubar at the top.