Star Wars Galaxies

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by kevin04, Oct 30, 2008.

1. kevin04

kevin04 Junior Member

Please help!!!

I have installed Star Wars Galaxies and the installation works fine. I can get into the game and play it but there is one major problem. All human faces are either all black or green. If I disable some options in the settings it goes from black to green. No other character classes have this problem.

It is hard to design a character when you cannot see what is going on.

Please help!!!

Thanks,

2. John@Parallels

John@Parallels Forum Maven

3. kevin04

kevin04 Junior Member

no i do not see it on the list. I was just wondering if anybody could help get it to work.

Thanks,

4. auros

auros Bit poster

So, is anything NOT on that list unlikely to work?

Looking at the games under the "What Works" tab here, I definitely don't see the couple of games I'm interested in... Does that mean it's highly unlikely they'll work, or just that nobody's documented whether they work? Is there a pattern that most games not on the list don't work? Or do a lot of them work fine, but nobody's formally checked and added them to the list?

Thanks,
    Auros

5. estrelnikov

estrelnikov Parallels Team

Probably the game you are interested in will run under Parallels Desktop though it's not in the list. That list only contains the games that were tested with Parallels Desktop. Please have a look at this thread where our customers request particular games support.