1. Keegers

Keegers Member

I know Parallels is having a great time with this new version and obviously doesn't care about us that don't want to/can't afford to (logistically or financially) upgrade to 4, but we still have problems. I have been trying to call since 10 AM CST and have never gotten a response from you. It wouldn't be so bad if I didn't have users that were down and I can't use the support I paid for.

What's worse is that I have a pretty simple question.
    I did get a hold of someone yesterday and they told me to update to the newest build of 3 and see if that helps the problem. So I went on to the site to look for it. I don't see it, only stuff for version 4. Whats worse is that the updater inside program tells you to login with the account you created to register the software and it will provide the link to the newest build. But when I do that it takes me to the version 4 page.

Some one, please help. All I want is a link to the new build so I can test the machines and get them back out to the users.

2. polaritypictures

polaritypictures Bit poster

yeah I know huh!

3. Keegers

Keegers Member

Just to clarify, I am already on 5608. The new build came out only a few days ago according to the tech.

4. NJRonbo

NJRonbo Member

I went out and bought VMWARE instead of upgrading to version 4.

The folks rushed to get this version out and apparently ticked off their base of loyal
    supporters like myself with buggy software and no customer service response.

5. STim

STim Bit poster

6. Keegers

Keegers Member

Thank you STim. I really appreciate it.

7. MikeNorthrup

MikeNorthrup Bit poster

Thanks

I agree--Thank you STim. I really appreciate it.