Problem (bug?) printing to non-default Mac printer (5582)

Discussion in 'Windows Virtual Machine' started by Mighty_Ferguson, Dec 6, 2007.

1. iamstikman

iamstikman Bit poster

so...
    we paid $79 (or close to it) for software that was working.
    updates to the software broke it.
    parallels waited to fix until a new version that everyone has to pay for was released.
    i don't want all your new features, i just want the ones that i paid for to work right.

2. John@Parallels

John@Parallels Forum Maven

Developers are working on problem as I mentioned,
    Also update is $39.99

3. ugamarkj

ugamarkj Bit poster

Fixed in 4.0?

I'm curious as to whether this was fixed in version 4.0. It is frustrating to have to reboot windows every time you want to change printers. I'm considering trying VM Ware if 4.0 hasn't fixed the problem.

Also, I have to say that I am not very impressed with the customer service. I've been monitoring this thread for a while now and there appears to be a lack of concern about keeping customers. Being in business myself, I know that it is much easier to keep a current customer than to gain a new one. Keep your current customers happy and you will grow by word of mouth.

4. Sander Evers

Sander Evers Bit poster

Keep on having problems in 4.0

It used to work fine with me. Now sometimes it does print, sometimes it does not. Because of my work I invested in windows on a mac with parallels, I had to make two windows accounts because I have some licenses which work only under my user name. Now I need to switch back and forward for every print? What happened and how can I make it work, I just paid for the upgrade and now the situation is worse.
    I see the window printing icon working but than it gets status stops and it gives an PDF printing error.

Please help. I am dying for a solution, it took me already days of work!!!

Do I need to go back to windows PC??