Supports Tickets

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration of Parallels Desktop' started by kevinw, Nov 18, 2008.

1. kevinw

kevinw Hunter

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up that submitting "Support Tickets" as we have been asked to do several times by Parallels in this forum hasn't been exactly a great experience for me. It seems that Parallels has sub'd out their support for the product to some central European country that handles all the email. Not that this is bad but from the responses I have received so far they are very much following a scripted dialog that either makes no sense, has nothing to do with the problem, mixes terms between Windows and Apple (e.g. calls Apple Dock an Apple Taskbar, etc.)and lastly there is a language gap. In short I really don't hold much hope in getting problems solved through submitting tickets either. My first 3 have been handled sub-par by most support standards so don't get your hopes up.

2. nick083

nick083 Member

Dear kevinw,

We regret you've had a sub par experience and want to do everything we can to address your issues as quickly as possible. Can you provide more information on the issues you're facing? We will try to provide guidance here. Ticket IDs with your problems will be helpful for us to follow up quicker.