Contacting Parallels Sales and Support?

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by nitetc, Jun 25, 2006.

1. nitetc

nitetc Bit poster

I placed an order for the Mac version, but I got the keys for the Windows version as soon as my order was placed. I've been trying to contact Parallels the support, info, and sales aliases at @parallels.com but no one will email me back. I can't find any phone number to call and set this right either.

I thought I'd post here and hope to get this resolved before calling my credit card company and requesting them to help my money get refunded.

That said - I really do like Parallels, and recommend it to my friends. I just hope to get this situation resolved. I'm disappointed that it is so difficult to get in touch with Parallels support.

2. constant

constant Forum Maven

Click on the "Contact Us" link if you want a phone number, or even directions to their office.

3. nitetc

nitetc Bit poster

I just got an email back - my problem fixed. This is great. Thankyou.

4. lluad

lluad Bit poster

Did that several days ago, asked a pre-sales question ("What, if anything, is your upgrade policy?"). Haven't received any reply yet, which likely means I won't order by the 15th (which makes it far more likely that I'll not bother ordering at all.)

5. constant

constant Forum Maven

lluad,

They seem to be very busy answering a large number of duplicate and trivial, mixed with a number of reasonable support requests.

I imagine this forum was setup to help alleviate that, however many people want to have their own personal line to the company inside as it strokes their ego.

The current upgrade policy seems to be on a quarterly(or there abouts) schedule so as to include real and significant improvements to the product.

6. lhlh

lhlh Bit poster

they seem to be too busy to reply to emails, so they removed the support link?! I myself added to that by sending them an email because i didn't know about the forum. only after they didn't reply did i search more. and even now i can't get down to researching the produst because i am caught up in this forum business.
    anyway, what i wanted to say is that you do them (and us) a good service by answering this guys question, but please, don't clean up there behind for them when it's abvious they have a problem with support. email or the simple organising of this forum. that is what the rep. said the reason for removing the link was. not that they were too busy. and doing that they gave them selves more work. just makes no sense at all.

7. dmgwork

dmgwork Member

buy with amex, if it doesnt work you can get a refund from amex within 30 days upto $300. check your paticular card for the buyers assurance and return policy associated with it