I paid, but they won't send me my key?

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by davec, Jul 27, 2006.

1. davec

davec Junior Member

I was an early adopter, shelled out my bucks (when they offered it at a discount) and was very happy. I recall that the promise was I'd keep getting new trial keys until the final product shipped, and then I'd get my permanent key. Well, no love. My trial key expired on the 7th, and even if I request a new trial key, they send me the same key that expired on the 7th. I have been without the product that I *paid* for now for 20 days. This is really not a good customer service situation. I wrote to them TWO days ago and I STILL have not heard back. Is anybody from Parallels out there?

-David M. Cotter

2. davec

davec Junior Member

Sorry, my bad. The place where I work has non-optional filters on my mail so I never even saw the email. I am changing my account address to one without filters. hope that helps.
    order ID: 1145386671-3733-121777
    -dave

3. davec

davec Junior Member

For some reason, I am not able to update my email address, it is the one field in the personal profile i am not allowed to change. :( Well, is there any way you can send the key to me@davecotter.com instead of david.cotter@adobe.com? A little data mining with WhoIs or google will show that I am one and the same person.

-dave

4. davec

davec Junior Member

Got my key today! Thanks so much for the quick response! Long Live Parallels!

-dave

5. bandrzej67

bandrzej67 Bit poster

I am also in the same boat. Our corporate spam server trashed the email since it was sent from an open relay and could not register on here for the longest time.

That has corrected since I orginally bought the key a month + ago, but need my bought key email still. I sent an email to support, but haven't heard a single thing in days.