Bought it for $49.99, cant get activation key

Discussion in 'Parallels Desktop for Mac' started by divi996tt, Jul 27, 2006.

1. divi996tt

divi996tt Junior Member

I bought the program when it was just $ 49.99 dollars. I initially received a permanent key and deleted the email with it( Activated the program once, the uninstalled the program). Checking " My Account" tab, it only appears a " Send" a trial key????? Any other way to get the permanent key that I originally obtained by purchasing the product?? Do I have to buyt it again???/
    Thanks

Divi

2. Sheppy

Sheppy Hunter

Why did you delete your permanent key? :)

3. divi996tt

divi996tt Junior Member

Automatic Email scheduled maintanance !!!!!! I though my information was safe in " My account" section . I emailed support and lost keys at parallels. Hopefully they can answer back.
    Thanks

Divi

4. bobbyt

bobbyt Hunter

I found my key isn't availible though parallels, but through a 3rd party company. When I go to my account, it says (or at least said after buying it) that the account didn't exist...

The site that I was registered thru (using parallels checkout) is accessable though: https://www.regnow.com/order_lookup.html

When I log in there it gives me my reg key & stuff...

5. divi996tt

divi996tt Junior Member

No Luck :(

It comes back with the " unable to retrieve info" warning.

6. bobbyt

bobbyt Hunter

It still shows my registration... I wonder if it had anything to do with the extra $6 I paid for the "Extended Download Service", which I quickly realized I didn't need after checking out... :confused:

7. divi996tt

divi996tt Junior Member

Wow!!!! I never got any notice about an extra $ 6.00 dollars for extended dowload time !!!
    So, It sucks but what can I do.
    Thanks

8. joem

joem Forum Maven

Don't pay it. You can always download the latest version of Parallels from the Parallels site for nothing. The "extended download service" is an unnecessary artifact of the service they use for distribution.

9. Andrew @ Parallels

Andrew @ Parallels Parallels Team

divi996tt,
    Just remove it from your order.