Praise to the Parallels team !!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Parallels Desktop for Mac' started by tj4shee, Apr 12, 2006.

1. tj4shee

tj4shee Member

I read through a lot of the threads on here daily.... and a good number of them have "Thanks" and "Good Job" to the Parallels team for the excellent work and support they have provided.

Pretty sure there have been other threads just saying Thanks also.....

I am adding this new thread to do the same...... Just to say THANKS ! to the Parallels team for developing and supporting a product the way it SHOULD be done.

I personally have not seen a level of user interaction and response similar to Parallels in a LONG time. If only Macroscof would treat customers this way.

Parallels Team - you are doing a GREAT JOB ! Thank you so much for the responses, and listening to your customers.

You made it an easy decision when it came to deciding whether to pre-pay for Parallels Mac OS X

2. smpdigital

smpdigital Bit poster

Great Job indeed, Parallel has proved wrong the biggest software company in the world, you just can't help to laugh at such childish statements from Roz Ho like "These types of products require a dedicated team and a lot of work to rebuild them for an entirely new architecture." Microsoft keeps giving the word 'inefficacy' a whole new meaning.

3. netdog

netdog Hunter

Hear hear!

4. andwi

andwi Junior Member

Indeed. However, working 24 hours per day for the last few weeks is no excuse for the parallals team not providing full screen mode yet... :)

5. jbsengineer

jbsengineer Bit poster

Great job Parallels. Agree with all of the above!

Dying for that full screen mode

6. maverick808

maverick808 Hunter

Yup, superb job with the regular beta updates. Amazing develop team. Thanks.

7. n4khq

n4khq Member

Great job, super fast product. I bet I have booted XP 100 times just to time how fast XP boots and maybe let AVG download the latest updates. XP is faster on my MBP than either of my two other windows boxes but XP sucks just as bad on a Mac as it does on a Dell.

Thanks for the great product fast updates and great communication.

8. Jack Mewshaw

Jack Mewshaw Bit poster

Praise to the Parallels Team

I echo the sentiments of everyone else who has responded.

Not only has everything continued to improve, I never once had to read the manual or search very long to figure out how to do something. That's the test of a great piece of software. Sure there are rough edges, but if you meaure the rate of progress in the last week, one might forecast that the XP environment will be 100% within a couple of weeks.

I will gladly pay the tab to purchase this product.

Great job Parallels development and support team. Keep up the superb work!

Jack Mewshaw

9. mejacobs

mejacobs Junior Member

Agreed

I was experiencing some kernel panics on a MacBook Pro with beta2. Beta3 running Windows XP Pro w/SP2 has worked *very* well for me so far. Ive been extremely impressed with the speed of improvements in the pre-release software. I've also been impressed with the responsiveness of Parallels in responding to issues on this board. Keep up the fantastic work!

10. vamp07

vamp07 Member

I agree. Not having full screen mode yet tells me these guys are goofing off. Where is my whip? Wait I forgot, it's my wife's and she wont let me use it.