USB Testing Build 1862 Beta

Discussion in 'Feature Suggestions' started by esz, Sep 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. esz

esz Junior Member

I've been testing a Vag-Com diagnostic interface that connects VW's and Audi's on-board computers to the PC for engine, etc. diagnostic work. I have this interface hooked up to a Macbook running Windows XP under Parallels via a usb-serial adapter. I have tested the same setup (with the usb-serial adapter) on a windows pc and it works flawlessly.

While hooked up to the Macbook, and running the diagnostic software in windows XP in Parallels, the interface is not seen at all by the diagnostic software. I tried the released version of Parallels initially, and now build 1862 beta, and both behave the same way. Any thoughts on what the problem may be, and if the Parallels team is working on this problem?

Many Thanks!

2. esz

esz Junior Member

Many apologies, should have posted this thread to the "Wish List" Forum...

If there is a way to move it...

3. alkalifly

alkalifly Hunter

Now that is a clever way of spamming a forum. How many people want to bet that "wsd" and "jre" are really the same person?

But a word of advice for next time: try not to dig up a six month old thread about a beta version that has been superceded by release versions twice since then, because then it makes your identity scam really obvious.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.