Making Parallels available to User problem

Discussion in 'Parallels Desktop for Mac' started by pcavdpt, Dec 6, 2006.

1. pcavdpt

pcavdpt Bit poster

I installed Parallels and Windows XP Pro VM with no problem under the Administrator. I had set up a user for others to use the Mac in a church setting, but when I tried to run Parallels from that user it had no OS available. My question is, is there a way to make the Admin. VM available to the user? I have used up all my Windows authorization to install. Besides, isn't that the same as putting the OS on two different machines? Any help would be appreciated.

2. constant

constant Forum Maven

Try searching. This stuff has already been covered on these forums.

3. pcavdpt

pcavdpt Bit poster

Treid search but get errors. Got more help from the apple discussion groups.

4. constant

constant Forum Maven

Try seaching with the search link that is between the Calendar and New Posts links.

5. miker51

miker51 Member

6. constant

constant Forum Maven

Give him bread and he will have one meal. Give him wheat seeds and teach him how to make bread, and he will have every meal.

7. pcavdpt

pcavdpt Bit poster

Thanks Miker51. Those links were a BIG help. I was underpressure to get this working for church service and didn't have time to use the search. I tried searching but never found any of those links you gave me.
    Do they award stars for answers. Yours rated 5 stars. Very Helpful.

8. joem

joem Forum Maven

Off Topic

Can't resist...

Give him bread and he will eat for a day. Show him the Internet and he won't bother you for weeks.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2006