How To: F9 & F10 in Windows?

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by msanchez, Dec 20, 2006.

1. msanchez

msanchez Bit poster

'm on a Macbook Pro and need the F9 and F10 keys in windows. Anyone know how to do this?

2. constant

constant Forum Maven

Multiple posting is not the way to get a faster answer. Especially when you post in the wrong forum. Both times.

3. shaun3000

shaun3000 Junior Member

Neither are your posts, so STFU.

Assuming you haven't changed the default settings, holding Fn should allow access to the F keys. There's a setting, somewhere (I'm not at my Mac) that lets you switch the keys around, so the F keys are accessible by default and holding Fn makes them change the volume, etc.

Although.... Will Expose still work while in Windows through Parallels? Hm... Maybe remap those keys if you need to use them? (Remove or remap their Expose functions)

4. constant

constant Forum Maven

What does STFU mean? Is it code for something?

5. Hugh Watkins

Hugh Watkins Forum Maven

6. Hugh Watkins

Hugh Watkins Forum Maven

I use an external keyboad for comfort

Hugh W

7. msanchez

msanchez Bit poster

didn't mean to double post. I realized it was in the wrong place the first time. Thought it went here ... guess not. sorry. Instead of telling me it was posted wrong both times. Why don't you help a guy out and tell him where these qestions should be going.

8. joem

joem Forum Maven

Well, since that's a platform specific question that really, when you look into it, has nothing to do with Parallels, it probably belongs in the platform specific forum (the Mac forum). But you have your answer now, so until next time...