Trash 3094

Discussion in 'Parallels Desktop for Mac' started by hydseek, Dec 27, 2006.

1. hydseek

hydseek Member

Dear Parallels, in view of the mess you have managed to create with 3094, the only sane thing for you to do is to apologize for treating us decent users as guinea pigs and immediately remove 3094 from your server and make a promise never to release such trashy software again.

2. nycruza

nycruza Hunter

Works fine for me!

BTW
    that's why they call it a BETA!

ajm

3. DoubleFelix

DoubleFelix Bit poster

Assuming 3094 is the latest release, it's working fine for me as well.

4. DaveB

DaveB Member

3094 works fine for me right from the download!

Maybe anyone having problems with Parallels' alpha's, BETA's or support should revert back to Virtual PC!

DaveB

5. jkp

jkp Bit poster

This is a VERY stupid thing to do. When you accept BETA software expect bugs. Don't be an idiot and post like this again. Stick to retail versions and give the developers a break for everyone's sake.

6. hydseek

hydseek Member

There was no problem with 3036. But 3096 really messed up things which even a Beta is not supposed to do. My entire Bootcamp and Parallels systems is completely messed up and I will not sit tight regardless of what you say.

7. dkp

dkp Forum Maven

You don't understand the beta process, or do but choose to fight it. Beta code may or may not be broken - that's why they've made it available for testing. 3094b2 improved many things. The only problem I have with it is the screen resolution on any Unix/Linux system cannot be set to 1440x900. Not a big deal. I'm much more happy that USB 2.0 is supported and that all my devices work correctly in all guest OS's.

Regardless of how happy I am with it, it is still beta and as such I would be an idiot to depend on it for day to day operations. So would you.

8. Stevamundo

Stevamundo Pro

Like many people have said that it's only a BETA. Unfortunately with betas you have to expect bugs.

Now I think that Parallels should do is somehow to make their betas work simultaneously with their previous final release. However unfortunately that would take much work probably.