Forum changes please?

Discussion in 'Parallels Website and Forum' started by faris, Apr 4, 2009.

1. faris

faris Bit poster

I'm sorry to say that the way the formus are at the moment, they are almost unusable.

I note that the number of replies to posts in the forums related to business products has reduced significantly since the integration of all the separate forums into sections of one big ungainly forum.

I think this is all down to it being impossible to easily view new posts without seeing new posts in all the sections, most of which are irrelevent.

Please please please consider splitting the forum up again. At the very least split it into business products (e.g. Server/Plesk/Virtuozzo and possibly WorkStation) and consumer products (Desktop).

Thanks,

Faris.

2. MaximS

MaximS Forum Maven

Hi Faris,

Thank you for feedback.
    Yes, it is impossible to view threads with new posts for certain branch of forums.

At the moment, you can view the threads for single forum by browsing it (threads containing new posts are at top and have bright icon). Additionally you can navigate to your favorite forum fast, right from top menu, see here for more information.

3. MaximS

MaximS Forum Maven

From today it becomes possible. You need to navigate to forum or forum group and click on "New Posts" or "Today's Posts" button at top bar.

4. Faris Raouf

Faris Raouf Bit poster

Thank you. This is very useful. Now we can see what's happening in the sections we are interested in.