Multiple Network Adapters

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration in Windows and Linux' started by jjwl89, Jan 16, 2009.

1. jjwl89

jjwl89 Bit poster

I currently have two network adapters on the Vista host computer, an Ethernet and a wireless connection. I can add one of them to the Parallels configuration file and everything works fine. However, I want to have virtual adapters for both the wired and wireless connections so I add an addition network adapter to the Parallels configuration file and select the wireless adapter. Now there are two network adapters in the Parallels configuration, one for the wired connection and one for the wireless. I save the configuration and everything works fine with both network adapters. However, when I close the program completely and then open it, the additional network adapter is no longer listed in the configuration file and only Network Adapter 1 is listed. Every time the program is closed, any additional network adapters are lost from the configuration. Why is this happening and what can be done to keep the additional network connection in the configuration? The guest OS is Windows XP Professional.

Thanks

2. James Drew

James Drew Bit poster

Methode 1: scan with trojon removal.
    2: Restore previous date. then restart the computer.

Note: If issue resolved first step then no need second step.

3. jjwl89

jjwl89 Bit poster

The issue was resolved with a newer version of the software.