IPhone 3.0 Update.....

Discussion in 'macOS Virtual Machine' started by christopher126, Jun 17, 2009.

1. christopher126

christopher126 Junior Member

I think Parallels messed up my iPhone update to 3.0. I had to do an complete reinstall of my iPhone! Anyone else?

2. lowtones@hotmail.com

lowtones@hotmail.com Bit poster

iPhone 3.0 Update with Parallels Desktop

You're not alone. I have been able to use my iPhone in Windows XP Pro via Parallels Desktop 4.0 without problem until now. Since the update 3.0, the phone is not even recognized within iTunes. I can not find a way around this so any help is appreciated.

Carl

3. user2804

user2804 Bit poster

Hi guys,
    I have the same problem and I am also be looking for a solution!

I also see no way to communicate this problem to apple.

Christof

4. romsnc

romsnc Bit poster

same for me,

iphone not appears in itunes but i can import my photo form iphone with my XP PRO VM, since i updated both OS 3,0 on iphone et itunes 8,2 on xp pro.

after 5 days, why parallels don't answer ???

i see on macgeneration.com people have the same issue with vmware fusion since the update 3,0 of their iphone.

Please Help

5. Brad Adams

Brad Adams Bit poster

Tech support not able to resolve

I have been exchanging e-mails with Parallels Tech Support for the last couple of weeks about the iPhone not being recognized by iTunes 8.2 when running Windows in Parallels (it works in bootcamp mode). While Tech Support has been responsive and continue to make suggestions on things to try, they have not been able to resolve the issue and it has become clear to me that the issue will require Parallels to release an update.

6. EllenL

EllenL Bit poster

I had a problem uploading pictures from iphone during a sync. Probably after the 3.0 upgrade. No pictures would appear on iphoto. Yesterday, I opened ONYX utility and did a routine maintenance, and a cleaning maintenance. Afterwards, after I did a sync, the pictures on my phone did show up on itunes.