compatibility with windowshadeX?

Discussion in 'macOS Virtual Machine' started by EllenL, Jul 3, 2009.

1. EllenL

EllenL Bit poster

I have a third party application called windowshadeX. When I click the bar at the top of a window twice it collapses, and when I click it twice again it opens. When in parallels/windows when I click on a window it does collapse (roll up, so to speak.) But then I cannot open it up again.. I'll contact the windowshade people, but is this something any of you know about or know if it is being fixed?

Thanks.

2. estrelnikov

estrelnikov Parallels Team

Does the application crash after you collapse a window or it continues to run? What view mode you are using? Make sure that you have the latest Parallells Desktop build (click Help -> Check for updates)

3. EllenL

EllenL Bit poster

compatibility with windowshade X reply

<<Does the application crash after you collapse a window or it continues to run? What view mode you are using? Make sure that you have the latest Parallells Desktop build (click Help -> Check for updates) >>

The applications does not crash after the window is in a collapse state. It still runs, but it is closed and I can't see it. Problem is I can't open it to see it as it is stuck in the collapsed (rolled up) state. I do have the latest parallel 4.0 version. ellen

4. estrelnikov

estrelnikov Parallels Team

Ellen, I meant windowshadex by saying "the application"

5. EllenL

EllenL Bit poster

Yea, I know what you meant, and the answer was referring to windowshadex except the memory question which I wasn't sure what you meant, so I gave you the computer memory allocation.El.