Cannot Connect to Local Outlook PSTs after Corporate Exchange Password Changed

Discussion in 'Windows Virtual Machine' started by BoH, Mar 16, 2010.

1. BoH

BoH Bit poster

I'm on 5.0. I believe I've isolated the issue by reverting back to a previous snapshot.

I am able to send and receive emails as normal, thankfully. However, Outlook 2010 does not think it has access to the .psf shared folders on my local machine where my PSTs are stored since the password was changed. It was working perfectly last Thursday (this is the Snapshot I reverted to).

Outside of Outlook I'm able to add and delete files from the folders in question, so the VM itself thinks it has rights I suppose.

I get two different errors (I have 11 PSTs open):
    - The set of folders cannot be opened. The server is not available. Contact you system administrator if this condition persists.

- The set of folder cannot be opened. File access is denied. You do not have the permission required to access the file \\.psf\Home\Documents\My Email\MSO.pst

So, my question is....is there somewhere else in Parallels and/or Outlook to perhaps update a system password. In case it's meaningful, I do not have an Administrator Login password.

Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

2. phesopheon

phesopheon Member

3. BoH

BoH Bit poster

Thank you thank you thank you!!

I moved to C: which is an easy fix for me as I don't share them.

Thanks