Unable to install the Parallel Tools in Build 9344

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration of Parallels Desktop' started by Birdman, Mar 12, 2010.

1. Birdman

Birdman Member

Hi!

Just downloaded the latest build 9344 and failed to install the Parallel Tools with the screenshot as below :

Kindly advise how to fix it?

TIA!

Attached Files:

2. Birdman

Birdman Member

As there is no reply from Parallels guys, I have submitted the Ticket by sending the problem report to them.

The Problem ID is 3950019.

Please Parallels look into this issue as there is no such issue in previous build 9310.

Please help me to fix it as I am running the 9344 with the old Parallels Tool!

Thanks/Br,

Birdman

3. Birdman

Birdman Member

Nobody care? Where is the support from Parallel team?

4. sergeyart

sergeyart Bit poster

same issue here with parallels build 9344 and Win7x64, ticket opened 891942, support advice does not help so far.

5. phesopheon

phesopheon Member

Good question

Last edited: Mar 18, 2010
  6. RAllen

RAllen Bit poster

It is probably a good thing that you could not install the 9344 update !
    As I was downloading this update I did some reviews of posts about this update and sounds like there are too many problems for it to be a useful update and may cause serious problems.
    Parrallels do not seem to be responding to these comments. I guess they are too busy right now trying to fix what is now broken.
    Probbable better to wait for the next update and wait a while to see how people find the new updates stability and operability.