I love this software so stop being a retard

Discussion in 'Parallels Desktop for Mac' started by joemx, Jan 24, 2007.

1. joemx

joemx Junior Member

Here's the reality for those that are retards...

1) This is beta software, if you don't understand what that means don't try to install it... Cuz you'll probably f*** up your system and bog down this company from actually fixing what matters...

2) If you can't play quake or some other stupid game, then get yourself a PC and play it there.. Performance under a VM for games is LAME...

3) If you can't read the installation notes and release notes you should WAIT for the release... and probably do your school homework!

4) USE the search function, your question is probably already asked.. It's either answered or doesn't have an asswer yet.. If you're unsatisfied with this answer you don't understand beta.

5) USE what works... This software in it's current state is awesome and functional.

6) If your POed after reading this, then don't beta test software...

joemx:rolleyes:

2. drval

drval Pro

Amen.

I continue to be amazed at how people seem to simply not read, not attempt to understand and then criticize what is actually quite an awesome product -- even in beta/RC versions!

3. dlundh

dlundh Junior Member

I continue to be amazed about people who just decide to troll away. :D

4. fpillet

fpillet Junior Member

I love Parallels too. These days I spend 90% of my day working in Visual Studio in coherence mode and taking advantage of the drag-and-drop features to quickly transfer files between OS X and the VM.

I'm absolutely stunned by the quality and reliability of Parallels. I found a few minor issues with the current RC1, but it's nothing compared to the improvements this version brought to my workflow. And even though I tend to stress both the VM and OS X with heavy disk and memory usage, everything works just great to the point that I never reboot the VM, I simply suspend it sometimes.

Hats off to Parallels. The VM has become an essential tool for me.

5. dkp

dkp Forum Maven

Don't be so quick to leave Parallels out of the mix for this problem. If they had sought a proper well run beta program rather than grabbing headlines this all could have been avoided. It is an absolute truth that when you invite trouble you will surely find it and that is what they have done. I also think it is too late to correct the problem and they are going to feel the pain down stream.

And there is no need to toss immature stereotypes about. Developmentally deficient people already have enough problems without being ridiculed in this way.

6. Stevamundo

Stevamundo Pro

Retards? Grow up!

I'm sure that you can be more expressive than this. How about Please people, be more resonable.

7. nycruza

nycruza Hunter

:D BRAVO!!! :D

8. Godrifle

Godrifle Member

I too am amazed at the overall reliability of RC1 (3120). Fantastic.

9. MarkHolbrook

MarkHolbrook Pro

I think if anything is lacking in Parallels it is communication and support.

The software rocks. Personally I've had virtually no trouble with the betas and I hope they don't stop making these releases available to us.

I'm careful. I backup, then try it on a MacMini which is not mission critical then I backup again, save my VM then install and so far it has just worked and worked and worked.

M

10. joemx

joemx Junior Member

Unfortunately people of low IQ don't respond well to reasonable explanation. They will at least read almost anything with terms like retard, stupid, idiot, or titles including *&^% or *&($#&!!.. Unfortuately most will deny that it applies to them, but it is what it is...

I will agree Parallels lack of response to many of the real problems is a bit surprising, and frustrating. A little response stickying some of the more common issues (I know there a a few stickies, but not nearly enough to address some common known issues with the beta's as they progressed...) would have helped an open beta program like this one... anyhow...

Good day all..

11. dkp

dkp Forum Maven

It seldom happens that something is so quickly proven by example in a public forum. Nice job.

12. Stevamundo

Stevamundo Pro

Now that's funny! :D

13. chrisdressler

chrisdressler Junior Member

I agree, while LOL-ing...--pretty damn funny! :D

14. GFBurke

GFBurke Member

Ah.. Looks like the myscrape kids are in da house.
    Welcome to the adult forums.
    (It must take a "high iQ" to spell "Unfortunately")

Last edited: Jan 24, 2007
  15. j0nkatz

j0nkatz Junior Member

*snicker* That's actually a pretty good troll, congrats.
    I'll quit complaining when they refund my money.