Messages in Console on Startup of Parallels Desktop

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by Bob R.J.C, Jan 28, 2010.

1. Bob R.J.C

Bob R.J.C Bit poster

Getting the following series of messages appearing in the Console app running OS X 10.6.2 on a Macbook Pro when starting Parallels 5.

10-01-28 1:28:18 PM [0x0-0x1f01f].com.parallels.desktop.console[908] objc[908]: Class QCocoaPrintPanelDelegate is implemented in both /Library/Parallels/Parallels Service.app/Contents/MacOS/libQtGui.4.dylib and /Library/Parallels/Parallels Service.app/Contents/Frameworks/ParallelsVirtualizationSDK.framework/Versions/Current/Libraries/libprl_sdk.dylib. One of the two will be used. Which one is undefined.

10-01-28 1:28:18 PM [0x0-0x1f01f].com.parallels.desktop.console[908] objc[908]: Class QCocoaPageLayoutDelegate is implemented in both /Library/Parallels/Parallels Service.app/Contents/MacOS/libQtGui.4.dylib and /Library/Parallels/Parallels Service.app/Contents/Frameworks/ParallelsVirtualizationSDK.framework/Versions/Current/Libraries/libprl_sdk.dylib. One of the two will be used. Which one is undefined.

10-01-28 1:28:18 PM [0x0-0x1f01f].com.parallels.desktop.console[908] objc[908]: Class QNSMenu is implemented in both /Library/Parallels/Parallels Service.app/Contents/MacOS/libQtGui.4.dylib and /Library/Parallels/Parallels Service.app/Contents/Frameworks/ParallelsVirtualizationSDK.framework/Versions/Current/Libraries/libprl_sdk.dylib. One of the two will be used. Which one is undefined.

10-01-28 1:28:18 PM [0x0-0x1f01f].com.parallels.desktop.console[908] objc[908]: Class QNSStatusItem is implemented in both /Library/Parallels/Parallels Service.app/Contents/MacOS/libQtGui.4.dylib and /Library/Parallels/Parallels Service.app/Contents/Frameworks/ParallelsVirtualizationSDK.framework/Versions/Current/Libraries/libprl_sdk.dylib. One of the two will be used. Which one is undefined.

10-01-28 1:28:18 PM [0x0-0x1f01f].com.parallels.desktop.console[908] objc[908]: Class QNSImageView is implemented in both /Library/Parallels/Parallels Service.app/Contents/MacOS/libQtGui.4.dylib and /Library/Parallels/Parallels Service.app/Contents/Frameworks/ParallelsVirtualizationSDK.framework/Versions/Current/Libraries/libprl_sdk.dylib. One of the two will be used. Which one is undefined.

10-01-28 1:28:18 PM [0x0-0x1f01f].com.parallels.desktop.console[908] objc[908]: Class QMacSoundDelegate is implemented in both /Library/Parallels/Parallels Service.app/Contents/MacOS/libQtGui.4.dylib and /Library/Parallels/Parallels Service.app/Contents/Frameworks/ParallelsVirtualizationSDK.framework/Versions/Current/Libraries/libprl_sdk.dylib. One of the two will be used. Which one is undefined.

Parallels seems to load correctly. No discernible impact on the Windows 7 virtual machine. Just this series of messages each time I startup Parallels. Is this an issue?

Thanx...bob

2. DrKarl

DrKarl Member

Please click one of the Quick Reply icons in the posts above to activate Quick Reply.

3. DrKarl

DrKarl Member

Same thing here for every release of Parallels 5. The message block above displays twice for me - about 30 seconds apart. This is clearly a case of bad programming by the Parallels team ... wondering why they have not responded to this...

4. A.F.B

A.F.B Bit poster

The same for me....

5. charlie charles

charlie charles Bit poster

helloo.......?

Is anyone fro Parallels going to chime in here?

I'm getting the same.....

6. jwjohnson99

jwjohnson99 Member

I'm finding the same thing. My Mac Pro will often fail to wake up from sleep, necessitating a hard power off/on cycle. The message after restart has me send a notice to apple about it. Various parallels processes are often mentioned in the error log.

7. KP2

KP2 Bit poster

I'm getting a bunch of these messages in my console, as well. Has anyone figured out how to address this problem?