Crystal view shows windows desktop

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by Ozie, Jul 1, 2010.

1. Ozie

Ozie Bit poster

when i turn on the crystal view, towards the top left hand corner of the screen i can see this little rectangle blue area.. if i move to any other spaces window this little blue area is not visible.
    Turns out that it is an area of the windows desktop inside the VM, and i am able to click it and do things in that area

i have attached some images showing the problem
    i have an imac i7 27" running @ 2560x1440

I think that if the VM has to have some window area created still that it needs to be moved to the left much further off screen

Oz

Attached Files:

2. Ozie

Ozie Bit poster

wow.. over a month now and no reply.. seems i wasted my money purchasing this product if this is the sort of 'support' i get for it.. certainly wont be recommending this to any of my clients.. going to stick with VMWare, at least they answer their support questions in a timely manner, and this reported problem is not in their product

3. biglar

biglar Pro

This problem has been in existence for at least two updates and has remained unsolved. I reported this some time ago. It is cosmetic, however, and does not affect the usage of the product. Hopefully, it will be fixed in next update?