Running Paralles under Leopard??

Discussion in 'Parallels Desktop for Mac' started by catxtwo, Feb 4, 2007.

1. catxtwo

catxtwo Bit poster

Is anyone running Parallels under Leopard?

Thanks!

2. Colin Holgate

Colin Holgate Member

I don't believe that anyone running Leopard would be allowed to say. If you have Leopard installed give it try. The current release version, build 1970, or build 3150, would be the best ones to try. I suspect.

3. dd55

dd55 Member

Leopard has not yet been released. The only people who have access to it at this point are not likely to be hanging out around here.

DD

4. Leopard is in beta testing. Beta testers sign a non-disclosure agreement with Apple. Whatever information might be available it would be illegal for any Leopard beta tester or developer to provide that information until after Leopard is released.

5. unused_user_name

unused_user_name Pro

I'm mincing words, but a breach of contract is not illegal. They could sue someone for it, not put them in prison.

Still... being sued for $10*2^40 would not be fun.

6. Colin Holgate

Colin Holgate Member

You're probably right in principle, but for developers at a conference where the discs are handed out, or even developers who pay for one of the developer programs and get the discs that way, neither sign anything. Why you're essentially right is because there are those license things you agree to when downloading or installing software. It wouldn't surprise me if the small print in those covered the issue, and you are agreeing not to talk about the software with people. Literally though no signing of and NDA is involved.

7. Karl Miyamoto

Karl Miyamoto Bit poster