Windows XP with SP3 (guest) keyboard and mouse not working [Parallels 6]

Discussion in 'Windows Virtual Machine' started by Helder Prata Simoes, Jan 3, 2011.

1. Helder Prata Simoes

Helder Prata Simoes Bit poster

Hello,

I bought the Parallels Desktop 6 for Mac (last version with all the updates) and i've created a VM from my old PC (Windows XP SP3) using the last version of "Parallels Transporter Agent 6 for Windows".

During the first start of the VM, i cannot use the keyboard/mouse/trackpad in this Virtual Machine (the ctrl alt is working to release the keyboard/mouse, but i cannot use the mouse or the keyboard to login the gest OS).

I have an iMac with the Sun OS X snow leopard with the following Apple hardware: Wireless Keyboard, Magic Mouse and Magic Trackpad

I also have another VM in Parallels (Ubunto) where everything is working very well and without problems, so this seems to be an issue related with the VM itself (maybe a problem in the Transporter application) or any VM configuration parameters.

I bought Parallels 1 month ago and i really need to have the access to the Windows XP VM. The use of this VM is the primary reason the Parallels software aquisition.

Best regards,
    Hélder Simões

2. Helder Prata Simoes

Helder Prata Simoes Bit poster

Can you help me Parallels?