3150 RC2 and Blackberry - Thank you Parallels

Discussion in 'Parallels Desktop for Mac' started by aslondon, Feb 6, 2007.

1. aslondon

aslondon Bit poster

I was finally able to get my blackberry to synch with this latest RC. Thank you Parallels staff - great job. More importantly, I was able to get the verizon wireless manager to see my blackberry 8703 and TETHER it to the internet thru the USB port. Contrary to some of the reports, Verizon was wonderful in trying to resolve the problems associated with tethering on the Mac. I got a tech rep that was actually a mac person (personally) and she said their was actually a Mac in the wireless division for the techs to use to problem solve.

Al

2. kirk@kpj2.com

kirk@kpj2.com Bit poster

Blackberry NOT working

I can see the 7290 in the device list, but the Blackberry desktop software does NOT see the device attached. VMWare Fusion sees it fine, and works, but Parallels does not.

Suggestions??

--Kirk

3. aslondon

aslondon Bit poster

when you go to devices then USB and see it listed, click on it to select it, you will then see a check mark next to it. That was what it took to get mine working.

Al

4. kirk@kpj2.com

kirk@kpj2.com Bit poster

Click Complete - Still no-op

Check is in place - the DEVICE list in the menu and the USB connection list in the lower right.
    Still, Blackberry desktop does not see the 7290.

5. John@flavors

John@flavors Junior Member

I have the same problem as Kirk. Aslondon what version of BB desktop are u running?

Anything else you can share?